- To coordinate eco-design work in WP1
- To analyse different slurries used for developing wet moulding materials and to characterize main properties of wet moulding materials at pilot and semi-industrial scale (WP2&WP3)
- To design biobased formulations to reach main properties of new packaging solutions. Production at pilot scale of novel materials, formulation of compounds and its characterization (WP4)
- To analyse biobased content of biobased inks developed at WP5 and to collaborate in its formulation
- Evaluation of final demonstrators performance at semi-industrial scale (WP6), to carry out food packing trials at semi-industrial scale and to demonstrate food compliance of new packaging solutions (WP7)
- Development and coordination of Life Cycle Assessment, Carbon footprint reduction and to certify biodegradability of packaging materials (WP8)
- Leading IPR assessment and to carry out an Exploitation Strategic Seminary (WP9)
- Technical Management of the full proposal.